GET SHREDDED WITH THESE WORKOUTS!
Try out these workouts for extreme muscle gain! Pump up some iron and feel your muscles grow!
The Warm up
1. Hold the resistance band with both hands with your body leaning behind.
2. Pull the band towards your chest and make sure you feel it on your scapulars.
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
1. Lie back on incline bench press with dumbbells in both hands. Lift the dumbbells at shoulder width with your palms facing away from you. This is your starting position.
2. Breathe out, and push the dumbbells up with your chest. Once your arms are locked at the top, hold for one second.
3. Bring the dumbbells back to starting position while breathing in.
1. Stand up straight with dumbbells in each hand. Keep your hands close to your torso and rotate your palms so they are facing forward. This is your starting position.
2. Exhale and contract your biceps as you are curling the weights. Raise the weights until your biceps are fully contracted and the dumbbells are at shoulder level. Hold this contracted position while squeezing your biceps.
3. Inhale, and slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position
Close Grip Bench Press
1. Lie back on a flat bench and lift the bar straight over you with a close grip and keep your arms locked. This is your starting position.
2. Breathe in and come down slowly till you feel the bar in your middle chest.
3. Bring the bar up again as you exhale and push the bar with your triceps muscles. Lock your arms in the contracted position and hold for a second and come down slowly.